Friday, November 21, 2014

Happy Birthday David Fetterman II - 8 Years Old Today!

Happy Birthday David Fetterman II!  


David turned 8 years old - today.  So we started the day off right.  I made him a homemade card around 1 am after finishing my work and before retiring for bedtime.  The card had a picture of a waffle on the front with fruit on it and wished him a happy birthday.  (I made the waffle with fruit and whipped cream for him a few days ago.  It is one of his favorites for breakfast - that and chicken soup.) 


On the back of the card it had a picture I took of him  jumping up and down in the gym at a 49er's autograph day.  Inside the card I wrote "Love Mom and Dad" - just in case he didn't know where it came from.  


 I called him down for breakfast and blew a New Year's Eve horn and sprayed him good with that foam string party confetti.  It was great.  He was totally surprised.  I totally "trolled" him. (That is 8 year old Minecraft gaming speak for really got yah.) 



Cupcakes for the class a little later today but first I have to get some work done - but spraying Dad made his day. 


Ok, I am back - I dropped in his classrooms with cupcakes. 
I was a real hit.


(Sorry moms and dads - sugar high tonight for you.)

Happy Birthday little man!












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home