Thursday, May 03, 2012

Checkmate!

Checkmate!  What a drag!
Ok.  He did it.  He got me - checkmate.  Is my ego deflated - no way. 

Just got me to really focus and get him right back with checkmate in 5 moves.  Very mature of me I know but wow - a five year old kid.  I was definitely underestimating the little man.

In a short period of time he has jumped (so to speak) from just capturing pieces to real strategies.  You can see below his move - where he got me.  He was so proud.


If that were not enough, he then gave me a demonstration of how to checkmate another way.  (See video for lecture on his new move.  I am going to brush up a lot.)




2 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger Summer said...

Actually, I do believe it was checkmate in 4 moves.

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Summer said...

Actually, I believe it was checkmate in 4 moves.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home