Tuesday, August 21, 2007

David is Standing: Is walking far away now?

Standing for the First Time. Yes - this morning he pulled himself up and stood up. He did it like it was nothing.

I was downstairs taking care of the garbage and recycling - the garbage man was coming at any moment and Summer yelled out the window. "He is standing." I came running with my new iPhone (did I mention I got one - it is so cool but I digress).


(See Mr. David with a look of "Why are you so surprised? Just because I only come up to your knee Dad?")

Little David saw the cell phone on the basket and it was just too enticing. Up he went (and even on his toes as my mom noticed when I sent her the picture).

A few snapshots later and the moment was recorded in history - August 21, 2007 (Sarah's birthday). What a day!

[See Sarah on the right, she just came home to a card, chocolate, a gift, and rose petals everywhere. Michael asked for permission to make it a special birthday with rose petals and the works. He is a nice guy. In addition, he likes little David too.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home